Friday 2 March 2012

Braveheart Fund Blog - New Season

Hi everyone

First of all, I want to thank the Braveheart Fund for their continued support for 2012, and to everyone who has generously backed the fund for another year.  I was at the dinner in the autumn and it was great to see the amount of support people give to the fund. It is a real help for getting to race the important races down south and for racing abroad which I plan to do in the summer.

For this year, I am racing for Team Herbalife/Leisure Lakes Bikes. Managed by Neil and Lindsay Taylor and Geoff Newcombe, they are based near Kendal, North West England with most of the riders living in the North of England.

I’m really happy about joining the team. They know me well from 2011 in the Super Six’s and Premiers and they will be focussing on the top British races which is my goals for the first part of the season. They are great group of guys to race with, and have plenty of experience and power for the big races.

The team is getting support from sponsors like Herbalife 24, Leisure Lakes Bikes.com, Specialized, Dulux and Bio racer to name but a few.

Team bike with my racing wheels on. Specialized Tarmac SL4 with SRAM Red Groupset.
Hebalife 24 Products 

Specialized Shoes and Helmet


The team’s riders post regular blogs on a special section of our website called “Tales from the Greenroom”, should check it out: http://talesfromthegreenroom.herbalifeleisurelakesbikes.com/

As well as the Braveheart, I’ll be keep updating my own personal blog with plenty of pictures and videos of my races throughout the season:  http://roberthassan.blogspot.com/

I am also on twitter commenting on my races, training and other things: https://twitter.com/#!/robbiehassan (@robbiehassan)

Thanks for reading
Robbie


No comments:

Post a Comment